$300 plus taxes
During this meeting, you will meet with an Align Family Law lawyer for up to 1 hour to discuss your family law matter, obtain legal advice and information and discuss what your next steps might be.
If you are contemplating separation, an initial consultation is a good first step to help you get yourself organized, learn more about your legal rights and obligations and begin to chart a path forward. The initial consultation can help determine whether the lawyer you meet with is a good fit for you, whatever stage you are at in your family law matter. You can also learn about our options for representation with Align Family Law.
Steps to resolving your family law matter with Align Family Law
Each situation is different, but here are the steps we generally follow:
1. Conflict Search - You fill out our online form with basic details. We ensure there is no potential conflict of interest.
2. Free Zoom Call - We meet and see if we are a good fit. We don't get into the specifics of your situation, but you'll get general information on how we work and your options for working with us.
3. Initial Consultation & Strategy Session - You fill out our questionnaire with the details of your family and situation. We meet via Zoom or in person to discuss your situation in detail. We provide legal advice and information on your rights, obligations and options.
4. Define Scope of Work - If we both decide to work together, we will sign an engagement agreement that sets out the scope and cost of the work Align Family Law will be doing for you.
5. Create a Plan Together & Move Forward